Shakemap Image. (Source: USGS
Interactive map: Open
Population Shakemap Overview . (Source: USGS
This earthquake is expected to have a low humanitarian impact based on the magnitude and the affected population and their vulnerability.
- Earthquake Magnitude 6M, Depth:10km
- on 14 Mar 2017 02:51 UTC
- No people within 100km
- inserted at 14 Mar 2017 03:13:23
- Magnitude: 6 M
- Depth: 10 km (very shallow)
- Area affected by light damage (estimated radius): 39 km (MMI VI)
- Source: NEIC us100088sf
- Location (latitude/longitude): 6.1292, 92.3167
- Time (UTC): 14 Mar 2017 02:51:16
- Time (ECT): 14 Mar 2017 03:51:16
Earthquake impact details
The earthquake happened in unknowed a zone.
The alertlevel for this event is Green
Population near epicenter
Affected PlacesSee complete places
Airports, ports, nuclear plants and hydrodams at risk, if affected, are listed below.
Event time line
For accessing reports of previous advisories, please click on the advisory number in the table below.
For a full list of available products related to this event, please refer to the GDACS Resources page.
About the data
While we try everything to ensure accuracy, this information is purely indicative and should not be used for any decision making without alternate sources of information. The JRC is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the information presented on this website.